Tuesday, March 30, 2021

A Wanderer



 I've travelled through clouds

amidst frozen lucents akin pearls,

kindered along with a twin crowd,

attaining over serene hurls,

atop the world, beneath the sun,

there's none to stop me run.


The breeze behind plunged

drifting me through the alley of heaven,

I respired anew as i lunged,

did putforth my trust in the seven;

Through gales, across storms,

I've indulged the shade of gorms.


Orbs overlooked me fly,

While rays of light warmed from within,

this ain't the day i cry,

For all i've gone through is thick and thin;

A thousand heads i saw at a glance,

Flicking their heads in a frisky dance.


                                                                                         ----Sharath






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love’s Odyssey: The Inner Conflict

A fight for love, a fight against self, In the heart's deep chambers, emotions stealth. Battles waged in the silence of night, In the re...