Saturday, March 13, 2021

Alone





While the barren woods murked,

obscure I stood alone gazing ,

the lonely star that overlooked,

astrayed in the ocean of it's own darkness,

Made me a clod for believing.


The truth was not that i was desterted,

Nor the fact of being a solus,

It was always the road I plumped,

The path of the forsaken and the outcast,

Choices that unfurled into a flus.


I do repent for all the hasty verdicts,

that I had to make at dawn,

for all I have done the esse indicts,

to rue over things that were primed,

For him we are just a mere pawn.,

For him we are just a mere pawn....!!!!

                                                      ----Sharath



 


4 comments:

Love’s Odyssey: The Inner Conflict

A fight for love, a fight against self, In the heart's deep chambers, emotions stealth. Battles waged in the silence of night, In the re...